A real estate administrative assistant’s primary role is to help real estate sales agents perform efficiently. People in this job have clerical duties such as scheduling appointments and organizing files alongside customer service duties to meet the needs of clients and visitors. The job is a mix between that of a property manager and a secretary. A good assistant will keep the office running smoothly, allowing the real estate sales agent to focus on money-producing activities.
- Input all listing information into marketing websites, social media platforms and update as needed.
- Input all necessary information into client database and transaction management systems.
- Assist in showings & obtain feedback.
- Provide proactive weekly feedback to sellers regarding all showings and marketing activities.
- Prepare real estate related documents and contracts.
- Obtain, follow up required documents from clients.
- Organize and digitize all documents.
- Coordinate with real estate developers and obtain information about their properties for sale.
- Perform inspections, assist in negotiations regarding repairs, and coordinate completion of repairs.
- Input and manage all client information into client database system.
- Monitor transaction from reservation to close.
- Coordinate the preparation of all listing & open house flyers, graphics, signage and all other marketing materials.
- Track & coordinate all inbound leads from websites, social media & other online sources.
- Regularly obtain client testimonials for websites, social media & other marketing materials.
- Oversee all aspects of the administration of the agent’s business.
- Book keeping.
- Purchase any office equipment, marketing materials and any other business related supplies and materials.
- Ensure that all agent activities are limited to listing property, showing property, negotiating contracts & lead generation.
A good English literacy, numeracy, computer skills, attention to details, honesty and good attitude are enough to qualify for an entry-level position. You can learn everything else on the job.
If you are interested email email@example.com
Commercenter, Alabang Muntinlupa. Also the candidate must be willing to frequently do errands in Metro Manila.
Give us a try
List your property with us and experience utmost professionalism, integrity and care. Stand out with our immersive virtual tour technology and impress your prospect buyer or tenant.List Your Property
Get our learnings and experience directly in your inbox.
Delivered weekly. We'll share all our knowledge to help you succeed to help you manage and grow your real estate investment portfolio.Subscribe